Sunday, January 9, 2011

Valentine's Decorating from Dollar Tree



I decorated my mantel for Valentine's day....with items from the dollar tree. I used rose petals and heart garland found in their wedding section to scatter around. The glittered hearts are can be found in their Valentine gift section...that has the V-day pencils, erasers and such.....I just pulled them off the sticks and added them to the vase! The cones are left overs from Christmas....and are sitting on candle stands from the DT. The white roses are sold on a bush....I just pulled them apart to add to the bowl....which was bought at DT too! All candles and candle holders where bought there....I just re-use the holders each time and switch out the candles!! The wreath is one that I bought last year after Christmas...but still from DT!! I made the 'love' framed print from my scrapbooking supplies. Can't you tell...I just LOVE dollar tree for decorating??????????

No comments: