Saturday, January 24, 2009

Purging and Organizing

Well we all know that a productive area...is a well organized area....!! I have been cleaning and purging all through the house.....especially with my scrap supplies!

I have went thru all my scrap paper/cardstock....cut it to 4 x 5 1/2 or 2 x 12 inch strips for my QK borders! I find myself grabbing these scraps before I look for a full sheet of paper...since it is at my finger tips.
BEFORE:



AFTER:

All cardstock and pattern paper is sorted. Cardstock by color...and PP by theme or generic like lines or dots. (WOW...I have alot of PP....really need to scrap my stash....LOL )



I tied all my solid colored ribbon to a white hanger....which adds lots of color to my space. All the printed with word ribbon is wrapped on wooden clothes pins so I can see what I have. Ric Rac is wrapped around ribbon holders and placed in large mason jars.

I found lots of functional bins and baskets at the Dollar Tree for only $1. The best part is they are LIME GREEN.






Its still a work in progress.....but this is a start...... :)

No comments: