Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Imagination

This is my Kase...at 5...he can dream up some pretty weird...and cool...things. He is always fighting off the monsters in the living room...or the 'bad guys' that bust down the door. On this day...Kase and I went to town for some 'mother/son' time...and he bought these toys with his money. He couldnt wait to get home. The first thing he did....was line up the men...there are army men and police men....and they all took turns getting ate by the grasshopper....then the scorpion....well you get the picture. I had to grab my camera and get him in action.....his face is priceless in these photos. I hope he never forgots how to be creative and use his imagination!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Awesome layout! So cool that you caught him playing. I love little boys imagination. Having raised 3, it was always fun watching what new things they'd come up with. Great pictures. Real cutie you got there!