Saturday, January 17, 2009

Officially 'caught' up for the year!!!

Ok so it is official. I am caught up on scrapping for this year.....I know we are only half way through Janurary....but isnt that GREAT!! Hopefully staying on top of things will help me get caught up. I dont like many LO's from last year...then that year will be complete. It feels so good to see the pictures finally on LO's instead of my computer or in a box!!

This first one is New Year's Day 2009!! We popped fireworks for the kids....but the sparklers by far were there favorites! I took these photos with no flash and the sparkler lighting up there face....the pictures arent clear.....but they still tell there story....I love the look on their faces!!



This is an egg dying LO from 2007. The kids were dying eggs for the egg hunt. Its not my norm to use so much color in my LO's....but with all the colors in the pics.....I couldnt resist!!

No comments: