Sunday, March 29, 2009

Completed 24 Pages at Scrapfest!!

I was able to maintain my concentration....despite the great smelling food....and being surrounded by just about anything related to scrapbooking...and I completed 24 pages!! Some of these took merely 20 minutes...while others...more like 2 hours. Some had more involved in the process...and some I just couldnt find the focus of where I wanted to go with it....LOL!!

Page 1 & 2 ~Scrapfest Feb 2008



Page 3 Kase's ~Graduation from Pre-K


Page 4 Kase's ~First Ride on the School Bus (sorry about the pic...I left them in the page protectors)



Page 5 ~Fourth of July (this page goes with my page titled My Lil Sparkler)

Page 6 & 7 ~ Parrish Fair

Page 8 ~ Our 7th year Anniversary


Page 9 ~ Play



Page 10 ~ Monday Funday

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Girl! Great job on all those layouts!