Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally found some TIME!

Well I couldnt sleep last night...guess thats what happens when you work nights....my body thinks it should sleep all day and stay up all night...even on my days off!! LOL Oh well....since I was up...it was 3Am and all was quiet....I decided to pull out some photos and scrap. I made two LO's. The hardest part....was trying to find my tape runner somewhere in the house.....when ALL the lights are out.....LOL!!! <-----should have seen THAT one..... :)


Up first is a LO of Kase as the incredible Hulk and Coby as Mr. Incredible....play fighting. I bought those costumes in 2007 at dirt cheap.....I couldnt decide on a halloween costume for the boys.....and since they were only a buck...yes a buck....I got several...and let them play dress up in them. This is pretty regular around the house now...at least every afternoon....one of the kids is playing dress up!!!



Second is a LO from last summer (2008)....I had the pool up...and the kids would repeatedly dunk their heads under the water and come up choking. I grew tired of that real fast....so I just started letting them play in the water instead of the pool. On this day....I sprayed the slide while the kids ran and slid down. The kids still ask if I will spray the slide so they can play.....they just dont realize when its only 50 degrees......it wont feel the same...LOL!!

No comments: